DJ Badtz @ The Upstage tomorrow (Friday, October 15)

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Oct 14 11:11:14 EDT 2004

Tomorrow (Friday) night, Ministry and MLWTTKK play at Mr. Smalls.  I
expect some of you will want to go to that show, but most of you will
(like me) find the ticket prices a little high or perhaps just not be
interested in those artists.

If you're 21+, come on down to the Upstage instead and you can hear me
spin.  Those who caught my recent Ceremony gig will tell you that the
Badtz magic is still there.  Electro-Retro is always request driven, and
between EZ Lou and me, you should be able to hear some of what you want
whether happens to be Apoptygma Berzerk, Kraftwerk, The Wolfgang Press, In
Strict Confidence, or Sir Mix-a-Lot.  If the record players are out, I'll
be carrying some rare vinyl with otherwise unheard mixes of Juno Reactor,
The KLF, Alien Sex Fiend, and more.

Hope to see you there!

Brian (ak aDJ Badtz)