DJ Badtz @ The Upstage tomorrow (Friday, October 15)

Pauline Law electronvolt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 17:58:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:39:14 -0400, Christy Sawyer <christy at spookee.net> wrote:

> How much were ticket prices there?
>
> I only paid $35.00 for my ticket, and I thought it was a really great price
> considering I'm going to be seeing Ministry, TKK and Hanzel und Gretyl.

ticketmaster says that they're $30-32, although thanks to my mad-ass
connections i could get in for free (i have a lot of fucking homework
though).

considering the last "big name" show i saw was bella morte & dresden
dolls for $10 (and, remember, dresden dolls were invited to play
lollapalooza and written up in the rolling stone), i think that $30-32
can be safely considered to be a crap load of money.

pauline