crooooooooooosh.

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 10:55:57 EDT 2005

Hey, promoters are supposed to talk-up (ie. promote) their shows... Don't give Manny sh*t.  I wish more promoters would take the time to spread the word (early) about what their doing.  Maybe we'd have enough people out there to pay the bills and help keep the venues from disappearing.  And Brian's right: the line-ups do look pretty good (and well-rounded overall).

~sc'eric
On Apr 8, 2005 3:35 PM, manny at telerama.com wrote:

> If you haven't been paying attention....
> there are a bunch of crucial goth/industrial shows coming up quick this month.
> all on Sundays!

crucial, eh? have you turned into a hardcore kid now? that's so crooooooooooosh.

pauline
ps. my best friend's opening for the misfits tonight, wah-oh-oh-oh.

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm
the soundtrack to Penn State