crooooooooooosh.

Pauline Law electronvolt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:14:54 EDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 10:55 AM, Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) <darkfin6012 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, promoters are supposed to talk-up (ie. promote) their shows... Don't give Manny sh*t.  I wish more promoters would take the time to spread the word (early) about what their doing.

uh, dude, i was making a joke; i think your defensive reaction betrays
your prejudices against hardcore kids more than anything. hardcore is
not for me, but whatever floats boys in women's jeans and white belts'
respective boats..

i'm glad manny brings acts to town that no one else does --
unfortunately my ability to go to shows is severely restricted. i'm
not a freshman with oodles of free time anymore. if i were more
ambitious i'd consider covering some missing ground of my own, but i'm
not, la la la, and my job as program director of wrct eats up enough
of my time already.

pauline