DJ Badtz @ Electro-Retro, The Upstage, Friday April 15

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Tue Apr 12 13:46:09 EDT 2005

Thanks, everyone, who came out to Ceremony this past Saturday-- I think
all will agree that it was a rocking good time!  I appreciate the Night
Shift letting me drop in and I look forward to the next opportunity to
step in the booth with them.

What's that, one night wasn't enough?...  Well, if you're over 21, you can
get another taste of Badtzy goodness this Friday at Electro-Retro.  It's a
much more laid-back night, good for shooting the shit over a drink and
playing pool, listening to retro sounds (and that includes brand-new stuff
with a throwback vibe).  Instead of focusing on just dancefloor-packing
madness you'll hear a little more of the interesting stuff, old and new,
that I've been listening to lately.  And just about every request I have
in my case, of course.  (But if I don't have it I'll bet EZ-Lou does!)

So c'mon out and wind down your week with us.

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)