confirm or deny

mace bass macebass at digitalexp.com
Tue Apr 12 17:47:58 EDT 2005

I heard a rather strange bit of info coming out of da burgh recently. Can
anyone confirm

or deny this. I heard that certain individual who is shall we say on the
fringe of the goth scene in town. (I'll call him Mr. loud smoke and cloaks)
Anyway, I was told in all seriousness that this guy was recently convicted
in federal court and sentenced to 5 years for attempting to sell illegally
copied software to certain companies to the tune of several hundred thousand
dollars. Does anyone know if this is true......T.