confirm or deny

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:44:22 EDT 2005

http://financialcrimestaskforce.com/releasewebsnare.html
http://financialcrimestaskforce.com/releasebanks.html

and from http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:VZ0k4YNyQjwJ:www.wilkesbeacon.com/news/2005/02/28/News/National.News.Briefs-878296.shtml+frederick+banks+sentenced&hl=en

Man arrested for selling bogus Microsoft software

PITTSBURGH, PA--A man was sentenced to five years in federal prison
and ordered to pay almost $71,000 for selling bogus Microsoft software
online.

Frederick Banks, 37, of Pittsburgh was convicted in October of mail
fraud, copyright infringement and other charges for selling bogus and
pirated software on the Internet. He was sentenced Friday.

Federal prosecutors said Banks used fake identities and at least three
fake company names to sell counterfeit Microsoft software. Prosecutors
said Banks also tried to sell almost $300,000 of worthless software to
an Ohio company and wrote a counterfeit check worth $58,661 to a
Colorado company for software he then resold on online auctioneer
eBay. He was also convicted of witness tampering.