Thanks one and all

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 22:25:12 EDT 2005

>Adam elaborated, but here's the missing piece: the individual in question
is Fred Banks, aka Fredrick von Hamilton, responsible for local "coven
funk" band Vampire Nation.  Fred Banks is/was quite the well-known
personality in the goth scene.  He could be friendly, thoughtful, and
quite charming.  He could also be threatening, paranoid, and childish.
This provoked a lot of strong feelings about him.

This is amazing to me. Although I can't claim to know him as well as others
here, he was always generous of spirit with me. He gave me a copy of 'Eternal',
which has true moments of brilliance, and he helped me research the Crowley
play. I can think of three shows where he was the only black present. I'd heard
from others of his negative side, but I never saw it. I wish him luck.