Thanks one and all

mace bass macebass at digitalexp.com
Thu Apr 14 23:21:20 EDT 2005

I certainly had my problems with Fred. Mostly they were online though. He
would say some of the most awful things to me, about me or my friends,
insults, threats and so forth. Then I would see him out someplace. I would
then in my usual laid back fashion invite him to attempt to make good on his
threats and he would act like he had no idea what I was on about. It is like
he is two different people. I long ago wrote him of as a complete wacko. The
one and only VN show I attended was years ago over at that place on the SS.
I forget its name. I thinks it's the old Stroh's bldg with the performance
space on the first floor with apts above. Anyway the Perogied one dragged me
down to see one of the other bands on the bill. (I think it was Carmilla's
Dress, we always loved those guys) when Fred used so much smoke he set off
the fire alarms. The police and fire depts. Showed up....As I recall Ole
Freddie Boy single handedly caused the city to ban music shows there. I was
upstairs enjoying some herbal distraction in the apt of a friend when the
fire alarms went off and smoke was filling the elevator shaft......good
times...good times.........T.