Urgent News: The Upstage is CLOSED until further notice!

Tara Tempalski masshysteria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:55:02 EST 2005

As of Friday 12/23/05...The Upstage will be closed until further
notice. Ceremony has been cancelled for this evening.

The Upstage is *not* going out of business, it will just remain closed
until they can sort this mess out. Please pass this along.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/5623385/detail.html

The girl did not fall out of any window in The Upstage itself. Though
she was drinking in there earlier last night. At some point, she
wandered up the stairs towards the apartments and somehow fell out of
a window in the stairwell that was in the process of being repaired.
She is still in critical condition at the moment.

We will post more as we know it...for right now, hang tight and wish
for the best. Thanks.