Ceremony on New Year's Eve!

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 22:11:18 EST 2005

Great news and bad news-- Ceremony is on for New Year's Eve, with all
the trimmings.  The bad news is, it's strictly 18+ (21+ to drink),
I.D. required.

I grew up in a deadly boring suburban town and I understand how awful
high school can be for someone who is a little different.  I've always
fought to keep Ceremony "all ages," but the law's the law, and I can't
expect The Upstage to "overlook" letting in our friends who haven't
turned eighteen yet.  In the meantime, you have my sympathy-- trust
me, LIFE DOES GET BETTER once you get out of that dump.  Hang in
there.

For the rest of us-- we've had some amazing parties at Ceremony and
this Saturday should kick ass.  We're going the extra mile, and it'll
be worth a few extra bucks.  See you there!

Regards,
Brian (aka DJ Badtz)