Important NYE/Ceremony Disclaimer!

j eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Thu Dec 29 18:17:27 EST 2005

At 17:13 -0500 12/29/05, Tara Tempalski wrote:
>Beginning THIS Saturday December 31 - NYE @ Ceremony:
>
>ALL PATRONS must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Valid proof of
>ID will be required to enter. No exceptions. I was told to pass along
>that all of the bouncers will be checking EVERYONE for IDs so if you
>are between 18 and 20 yrs old, make sure you have one!

So if we're over 21 we don't need ID?
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

This is going to be our first visit to the Upstage since moving out here -- any tips on parking and public transit?  Are cabs even remotely an option?
--
jet / KG6ZVQ
jet at flatline.net
pgp:   0xD0D8C2E8  AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5  F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8