Important NYE/Ceremony Disclaimer!

liz@ohmazing.net liz at ohmazing.net
Thu Dec 29 20:27:20 EST 2005

> This is going to be our first visit to the Upstage since moving out here
> -- any tips on parking and public transit?  Are cabs even remotely an
> option?

Where are you coming from? Depending on where you're starting out, there
are bus options, like the 54C - but you'll likely have to leave early
enough to make bus. Also, I am not sure if the Port Authority is on
holiday schedule for Saturday. I've taken cabs home, but after last call
expect anywhere from 20-45 minutes for one to arrive. (Especially on NYE.)

If you drive, there's some street parking, and also a garage two or three
blocks away. If you choose the street option, I suggest not attempting to
park directly in front of the Upstage, what with the risk of falling girls
and all.

-liz