IT jobs question

Megan Irvine mirv01 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 14:04:06 EST 2005

--- "Brian J. Parker" <beep at telerama.com> wrote:
> In fact, so many jobs are gotten through networking that I would
> recommend
> he talk to everyone he can.  Get his ass on IRC, online communities,
> etc.,
> politely asking advice from as many people as possible.

One good place to do networking is "geek night."
http://www.pghgeeks.org/ - the next one is April 7 at the Church Brew
Works. There are often recruiters at these things.

mirv

=====
Megan Irvine aka mirv, aka Mavi, aka DarkThreads
Web site: http://www.darkthreads.com
Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/~mirvana
“Love doesn’t just sit there like a stone; it has to be made like bread; remade all the time, made new.” Ursula K. Le Guin