THIEF!

Megan Irvine mirv01 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 11:03:05 EST 2005

Ceremony was fun last night, but costly for me because I got robbed.
Someone made off with about $75 from my purse. My bad for leaving it
unattended but in 16 years of going to that club, nothing like this has
ever happened to me before. And, it figures that I had a lot of cash on
me the one night I get ripped off, because I usually don't carry that
much with me to ceremony. At least they didn't take my camera, because
I would have cried.

Well, Thief, I hope you use the money to buy drugs and OD, or better
yet, I hope you die an agonizing death in a car crash. Enjoy.

mirv

=====
Megan Irvine aka mirv, aka Mavi, aka DarkThreads
Web site: http://www.darkthreads.com
Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/~mirvana
“Love doesn’t just sit there like a stone; it has to be made like bread; remade all the time, made new.” Ursula K. Le Guin