atomnos radi hists the air with new Wumpscut

Pauline Law electronvolt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:36:59 EST 2005

dear kettle,

wumpscut are a hell of a lot less esoteric than... uh, whatever it is
that you listen to.

and referring to the notion that inspired rick's original comment
about wumpscut.. coil should be assumed as "general knowledge" on this
list, too, but sorry, i don't always have the time to listen to
internet radio broadcasts of an album that i could just listen to at
my leisure, you know? i don't get offended when my friends don't tune
into my show on WRCT, either (which is fridays 1-2pm).

love,
moomin.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:56:45 -0500 (EST), manny at telerama.com