Gray goo & Vigilantism

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Mon Jan 31 13:15:28 EST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) wrote:

> The only other comment I have is:  why do people (not to be sexist and
> say "girls") still feel a need to carry purses?  Rivetheads have
> discovered these amazing things called army-issue cargo pants.  Plus,
> any respectable pair of boots should have enough room for you to keep
> your ID.

Any number of reasons: fashion; carrying a lot; the simplicity of taking a
single bag both to work (or dinner) and to the club.

I figure you were being facetious, but I suspect that people (not to be
sexist and say "girls") with nice legs might not want to hide them in
cargo pants.

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)