Ceremony's 8th - The Rock

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Mon Jan 31 13:38:39 EST 2005

Despite the weather denying all forecasts and piling on the slippery at
the last minute, we got a pretty awesome turnout at Ceremony on Saturday.
Reason (Stephanie) rocked, Imperium (Matt) laid out an amazing selection
of death rock, and I daresay that fellow Badtz got the floor jumping with
some smooth live mixing.  I think big thanks are due to everyone who
braved the nastiness and had a good time in the face of it; what's a club
night without a fantastic bunch of people showing up?

Mass Hysteria (Tara) gussied it up with cake and balloons and tablecloths
and candles and more.  The Upstage looked great and it really felt like a
special occasion.

Thanks to the hospitality of the current Night Shift, I was able to relax
like a rock star all night.  So my thanks to them for letting me have such
a good time with all of you!  I can't wait to do it again.

For those who are curious, the playlist should be posted within a day.

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)