Ysobelle: "...suggestions. Anyone?"

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 04:06:19 EST 2005

From: Ysobelle
Subject: Something to ponder.

...But half the fun is the "Fuck, I haven't heard/thought of that one in
YEARS." So I'm looking for suggestions.  Anyone?
How about "Obsession" covered by Blue Eyed Christ (on the Shut Up Kitty compilation), "Moya" by Southern Death Cult, "Propaganda" by Play Dead, "Kiss of Life" by Gene <3s Jezebel, "A Forest" by The Cure (any version will do).... What was that Rosetta Stone song: "666 Before Dawn" or something like that?  Alien Sex Fiend's "I Walk the Line", "Deal in Sex" by Lights of Euphoria, "Codeine, Glue & You" by Chemlab.  Joy Division's "Transmission"... "Are Friends Electric?" by G.Numan, "Neverland" by Mission, and don't forget some New Model Army & Corpus Delicti.

God, now I'm in the mood to spin an old-school set... "You spin me right round, baby, right round..."  ~darkFIN

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm
the soundtrack to Penn State