Ysobelle: "...suggestions. Anyone?"

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Wed Mar 23 11:57:19 EST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) wrote:

> What was that Rosetta Stone song: "666 Before Dawn" or something like
> that?

"Six Before Dawn" was the original version released on "Chapter and
Verse."  More widely known is the brooding update "96.6 Before Dawn" that
was on the underappreciated "Hiding In Waiting" EP.  Although most
American goth clubs altogether ignored Rosetta Stone's output after
"Adrenaline," maybe spinning "Nothing" a few times if a snotty next-gen
90's goth (like me) got behind the decks.

Hi, I'm an obsessive Rosetta Stone fan, what made you suspect?

Brian