Rosetta Stone (was Re: Ysobelle: "...suggestions. Anyone?")

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Mon Mar 28 11:16:08 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, I love fried chicken! wrote:

> which Rosetta Stone cd would you people suggest I get first?  I've
> heard some of their stuff but mostly at clubs or on shoutcast.

Since Jordan suggested it, the re-issue of the _Adrenaline_ album with the
Epitmoe EP is definitely the best way to go.  You're getting all their
popular mid-period tracks.

They also had some early gloomier stuff but you would have to import the
album _An Eye for the Main Chance_.  Later on they introduced a lot of
electronics but still kept a gothic rock structure; they were ahead of
their time and I don't think the album was appreciated enough, but if you
think you'd like that you'd want to get _The Tyranny of Inaction.

Brian