Rosetta Stone (was Re: Ysobelle: "...suggestions. Anyone?")

I love fried chicken! elheme at eyesclosed.net
Mon Mar 28 20:57:01 EST 2005

I'll keep your suggestions in mind.  Honestly, the more gloomy stuff sounds
more interesting at this particular time.

Thanks to soulseek, I am going to the store figuratively and buying a bunch
of different stuff.  After thos cds have gotten some happy play-time, I'll
check out RS from the suggestions given on this list.