summer reading

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:31:32 EDT 2005

I don't "do" school.

Currently, however, I am reading...

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. - I love this crap. I
accidentally bought a 624-page abridged copy. Still, great summer
reading. I'll probably go on to the Musketeers books after I do the
Man in the Iron Mask this Summer.

The Book on the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan Watts. -
Eastern philosophy boiled down to it's essence. I reread every couple
years.

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. God, what a drudgery, but I'm determined
to get through it this year.

Foucault's Pendulum (Umberto Eco) is waiting to be cracked. I'll
probably pick up Palahniuk's latest soon too but, I swear, this is his
last chance.