summer reading

Ysobelle Ysobelle at aol.com
Thu May 12 18:49:01 EDT 2005

On 5/11/05 9:31 PM, quoth the effervescent "Christopher tm" at
<xopher.tm at gmail.com>:

> The Book on the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan Watts. -
> Eastern philosophy boiled down to it's essence. I reread every couple
> years.

This sounds interesting. I've been thinking of dipping into some Eastern
philosophy. What's it like?

I'm ODing on the Goth thing over here, though for slightly more pragmatic
reasons.

"The Light Beyond," by Dr. Raymond Moody

"The Tunnel and the Light: Essential Insights on Living and Dying," by
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.

"A Year To Live," by Stephen Levine

If you can't live with your phobias, beat them to death with a shelf full of
books.