The Purple One

Taylor D. Williams macebass at digitalexp.com
Wed May 18 23:29:24 EDT 2005

Disclaimer-The following statement will probably be viewed as very un-goth
and may perplex

some if not all of the readers of this list. If you are easily offended by
un-goth exclamations

then please close your eyes very tightly and hit your delete key.

Does any one beside me think that Prince is one motherhonking live
performer. One majorly

serious geetar player who worships at the altar of Jimi Hendrix (like me)
and can on occasion

write some pretty good tunes.

Ok I got that off my C cup implants

I now return you to your regularly scheduled darkness. Besides Its time to
boogy. To the

club James, I got me some axe grinding to do....T.

p.s. forgive my spelling and grammer. I'm, well..yanno.impared, blitzed,
buzzed, bombed, blotto, flying,

high as a kite..I could go on.but yall get the point..geez I can't believe I
actually used the word

yall...