Halloween in the Arts Corridor...

Jordan Harris jdecay at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 1 20:09:18 EST 2005

Ja, Requiem's work is absolutely amazing. Seriously dark dark-ambient. He
had a Halloween contest going, to recognize the horror movie samples he was
using. I only recognized two: Texas Chainsaw and (I think) the Exorcist.

I certainly agree that the work I do is greatly improved by my brother's
keyboards. I do miss working as a full band, like in the Carmilla's Dress
days. But I don't miss the creative struggles, so I guess it's a vaguely
fair trade.

Vequinox are very good, and very nice; it blows my mind that Chad actually
made those instruments. Styles for Modern Living were neat and Syne Lapse
Variate definitely recalled the Parvulus Infectus days. I felt bad not
sticking around for Xanopticon, but I was dead tired what with the whole
"Fall-back" thing.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the event.

Thanks for making it out!