Halloween in the Arts Corridor...

Taylor D. Williams newdigitalwaste at digitalexp.com
Thu Nov 17 22:33:24 EST 2005

Hey Jordan.....(smooch)

I miss You guys too. How bout burning me a disc of what your up to
musically speaking. I'll send you you a copy of what Ive been doing.
Although What I'm doing is  probably much more mundane. Just your basic
blues/jazz based guitar
band with some weird keyboards, samples and Wicca referenced lyrics.
But hey the kids down here seem to like it They don't realize its the same
ole
shit I've been recycling for years. (ignorance is bliss).
They think were evil or something (silly kids) but anyway it pays the bills.

BTW did everybody have a good Samhain.

If anyone wishs to communicate with me the easiest way to to email my phone.
blackrazor at digitalexp.com. I'm on the road so much that I only get to my
computer
at home every couple of months or so.