Circuitry & Badtz Go Ask Ogre

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:18:55 EST 2005

This Saturday, I'll join DJ Circuitry at Ceremony, a rare coming
together that should be a ton of fun.  It should be a particularly
immersive and innovative night of dark music, with two gearheads who
take the flow and art of mix very seriously.  (Which doesn't just mean
nothing but pounding electronics-- I plan for a good balance.)

As if the peanut butter and chocolate of Ceremony DJs wasn't enough,
we've got the creamy nougat center of Jolene Siana (author of _Go Ask
Ogre: Letters from a Deathrock Cutter_), who will join us for a set
and sign copies of her book.  This is not meant to make light of the
intense subject matter of the book; which is something that I think
anyone who felt depressed, lonely, and crazy as a teenager can relate
to.

Hope to see you there.

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)