New to Pgh

Patrick Bowers magus30 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:50:13 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm Patrick, my wife Maria and i moved here from NOLA a few weeks ago before
the hurricane hit.
I am a former DJ that used to do radio and clubs for about 5 years.  I'm
into Goth, EBM, 80's, deathrock and alot of other music.  I used to see and
open for alot of shows, and i've been out of it awhile and would like to get
back in, I have a very large collection of both Vinyl and cds.  In my spare
time i do alot of online gaming.  And I'm currently looking for a job, I am
an ex-cop witha BFA in sculpture.  go figure.
Hope to meet some new people at the shows this weekend.
Nice to be here,

Patrick Bowers,
AKA Slade