ghostly experience

DennisCraigLee@aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 21:30:03 EDT 2005

> 11. Ever seen or felt the presence of a ghost?

I don't believe in ghosts.  But I have no explanation why, when I was
housesitting once, the alarm clock next to the bed flew across the
room at night, waking me up.  Assuming I'd thrown it in my sleep, I
plugged it back in and went back to sleep.  A little while later, as I
was drifting off, it flew across the room again... and I found that
the power cord was wrapped several times around the bedposts at the
foot of the bed.

Brian

I asked this because I've had so many experiences with ghosts or
'otherworldly beings' or whatever you want to call them, that I sometimes wonder if
they're somehow drawn to me.

My usual reaction after these experiences is to rationalize it away; a trick
of the light (that little old white haired man in the gray army jacket who
sits in my attic), the wind (that threw a mop across a room, and played an E
minor chord on my piano), or some form of technology gone wrong (all the 'ghost in
the machine' theories). I don't want to start thinking about it as
'technology gone right', as in government/corporate spying, because I don't care for the
paranoid feelings; even though the feds actually were out to get me a few
years back... much longer story, buy the book...

Anybody else have unexplainable phenomena happen to them? Western PA is
filled with spirits of some kind or another.

evermore,
- - -Dennis