how to promote a show (was: Re: Voices of Masada, et.al)

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:37:50 EDT 2005

On 9/22/05, Deeann M.M. Mikula <deeann at d33ann.com> wrote:
> > places left to put them since Oakland's been decimated!  Anyone who'd
>
> Huh?  What happened?  You can't just drop bombs like that with so many
> of us ex-pats on the list...

Nothing dramatic, it's just not cool anymore.  No Beehive, no Tela
Ropa, no Laga, few bars.

This month's Playboy has an article about how college isn't nearly as
fun now as it used to be.  I believe it.  Usually the older generation
talks about how degenerate youngsters are, but... I feel like kids
just aren't having as much fun.  Girls are more likely to wear thong
underwear now, but that hardly makes up for keg parties, streaking,
and rampant experimentation with drugs and alternative sexuality.

Brian