how to promote a show (was: Re: Voices of Masada, et.al)

Jennifer Maurer jmaurer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:16:23 EDT 2005

On 9/22/05, Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course you know that the Beehive is gone, but now so is Tela Ropa, Sam
> Goody, and Dave's Music Mine, and Laga. The building next to the Beehive
> that used to be Miami Subs and then Burger King isn't even there anymore at
> all.

Not they they were particularly "cool" or anything, but don't forget
about the bakery, the hardware store, schwartz's (*tear*), oh, and
bovver's all being gone, too.

Though I did see that Caribou Coffee is moving in right across from
the Starbuck's on Forbes.  Thank god, I thought I might have to cross
the street to get my coffee.  I hate that crossing the street shit.

-Jen