to gwen or whomever: pghgoth.com - linkage updates

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Fri Apr 14 18:39:02 EDT 2006

Quoting Kelly Ashkettle <kellyashkettle at yahoo.com>:

thanks from my end too.

i just looked at that FAQ. here are some more things that should be changed on
that FAQ.

 on my end so that it points to my
www.garfieldartworks.com and 412-361-2262
as oppposed to the long-defunct Millvale Industrial link
basically it should say i do shows both at GA and several other venues aroundn
town.

and on Jim Semonik's (DJ Hiem) end it should point to his website at Distortion
Productions.

you should probably put up a link there for Iron City Underground Music
since Chad from Agnes Wired for Sound is involved with that, which books
shows in Oakland.

and you should probably eliminate Joker Productions entirely from that listing.
(he's not booking any goth at Club Cafe, that's for sure)
and probably replace him with pointers to Mr Smalls and Elko Concerts/Rex
Theatre for the bigger shows

-MT