to gwen or whomever: pghgoth.com - linkage updates

. rlink at dementia.org
Fri Apr 14 19:02:59 EDT 2006

Thanks to everyone for all of the updates.  I'll try to process them all
this weekend.  We can't keep tabs on everything all at once, and don't
always remember where every piece of information is recorded, so we'd
love it if people would let us know about changes when they happen.

By the way, I'm thinking about ripping most of the scene-info out of the
FAQ and reducing it to nothing but a pure (and rather useless) list-only
FAQ.  Most of the informational bits are already replicated on pghgoth.com
or could easily be shoehorned in to the pre-existing info architecture.

--Ray

Disclaimer:  Bite me.