Daddy Ferret

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 00:45:36 EDT 2006

Yeah, I know I shoulda been on the tax thing earlier.... if my boss had  gotten the W-2s to me by the first week in Feb--like he's SUPPOSED  TO--I'd have had it done then.  But once V-day hits, the workload  starts to pick up again.

  As for Daddy-Ferret... (ack!) ...I know it was the venue being pricks,  not any of Patrick's crew.  And I also know that the bitching on  the subject at the time was quite voluminous, so I'm sure he got wind  of it all.  Still, I can't bring myself to even think about  supporting a venue that bans ball-point pens and sharpies (yes those  were on the list, too).  No matter who the crowd is, it's a  freakin nightclub, not a max-security prison.  If they're gonna  pull that crap, then they need to clue everyone in before the tix are  even sold, out of respect if nothing else.  You pay $35 to see a  show, drive 4 hours to get there, you shouldn't be harrassed for the  clothing and jewelry you're wearing... or for carrying a damn pen to  trade contact info with musicians and other promoters you meet.

  So, when exactly did ISOTank change hands?

  ~sc'eric

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource

    The Lion 90.7fm