The Gothees CD Release Party Dec 9 @ Brillobox

Sugargothee at aol.com Sugargothee at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 23:47:25 EST 2006

Just when you thought it would never happen...

The Gothees have finally finished their debut studio CD - Meet The Gothees

2 years, 4 studios and one stolen car later it's finally finished (this story
alone will make Spinal Tap seem like a comedy). 13 tracks and a running time
just shy of 45 minutes (perfect to fit on one side of your C-90)

The official national release date is February 2007 on Starfish Records, but
we're having a special advance release concert/premiere event at the Brillobox
on December 9   for our fans!

The Gothees debut CD - Meet The Gothees - special advance release

Numbered copies with special edition packaging will be available the night of
the show - just in time for stuffing stockings!

Saturday, December 9th
The Gothees + Special Guest 7 Speed Vortex (from Cincinnati)

Doors at 9pm - Admission is $5

The show is 21 and over.

What more could you ask for?

Thanks to all our fans for sticking with us for the last 30+ years. It's been
a truly wonderful time and we'll get it right eventually.

Cheers!