triphop, old-school goth-rock, IDM, noise, power-tronics, etc....

Jordan Harris jdecay at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 20 10:51:32 EST 2006

Agreed. Live music should be a core element, not an adjunct (as it's
become), to the scene. Maybe it's just that I feel a degree of guilt when I
miss a show that I even had a mild interest in going to.

Not that I'm knocking the various club nights. It's just that there's been
how many IDM / experimental shows in Pittsburgh? We seem to have quite a few
local acts that fall under that category.