dancefloors and the impending flamewar

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 00:28:57 EST 2006

I had a well-thought reply going and then my browser crashed.   Anyway, I just wanted to reiterate that I was in no way trying to start  any sort of flame-war... just pointing out an interesting pattern in  the music discussion.  Don't take me quite so literally: I was  just being grandiose and silly. =)

  Manny, you're really good at bringing in awesome acts.  My only  crit is that you don't give enough leadtime or plaster it on every  single message board around.  For people who don't go to dance  events like Ceremony, the only way to really find out about such events  is go actively looking or getting "spammed"--and it's only spam if  you're not interested.  Promoters need to go to the masses before  the masses can goto the promotion.  Regular events happen  regularly and people know they can count on them.  One-offs need  at least one month lead-time to allow the rumor mill to effectively do  its thang.

  ~darkFIN

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource

    The Lion 90.7fm