Suggestion for Promoters

Joseph Presley jwp7 at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 21 08:02:02 EST 2006

I'm not sure who to give this suggestion to, so please excuse me if this
isn't the correct forum.

Please provide adjective descriptions of the bands you are promoting on
the promotional material and on pghgoth.com. Most of the bands that I
see promoted, I've never heard of and have no clue if I'll enjoy
watching. I've also seen, bands described as being similar to other
bands, which I've also never heard of. That doesn't help.

The reason I've mentioned this is that I was going to miss some shows
that I think I would really enjoy, all because I had no clue what kind
of music it was. Who knows how many shows I've missed that I would've
really enjoyed.

Just my two bits. Feel free to ask, if you want my more of my opinions
as a generic scene consumer.

Joe