CMU shows (was re: triphop, wank wank wank)

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 11:00:39 EST 2006

as often as I am drunk on campus (thanks to my grad
dept and GSA!) I don't recall there ever being alcohol
sold or served at a CMU concert.

but this show is in the Rangos Ballroom, which is a
step up from a high school gymnasium in terms of
acoustics and atmosphere. at least there's a TON of
room to dance.

anyhow, hip flask/vodka in yr sprite or such is prolly
the best route if you need to get yr drink on. i don't
know if they'll enforce anything with people having
open containers, as the show seems to be all ages. the
only times i see them handing out alcohol, like i
mentioned, is grad gatherings where we're all carded
and/or assumed to be of age. that's not their fault;
it's puritanical PA liquor law.

- almost-dr. t-money