BBC News: "Download generation 'apathetic'"

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 01:49:14 EST 2006

  Here's a tantalizingly brief article from BBC news that I found linked on the Ant-Zen yahoo group...

  Personally, I'd like to see some concrete numbers on this one.  Regarding club/concert attendance, it's something I've been trying to wrap my head around for the past few years.  As you read, please remember that this study was conducted at the University of Leicester (UK) and that findings may differ here in the US.

  ~darkFIN

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm