9th Anniversary of Ceremony

Tara Tempalski masshysteria at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:01:38 EST 2006

Saturday January 28, 2006

Join us as we celebrate the 9th Anniversary of Ceremony, Pittsburgh's
longest running goth/industrial/electro club night!

They say cats have 9 lives...in many ways, Ceremony is like cat, as in
no matter what seems to happen it always lands on its feet. It also
tends to like dangling objects that wiggle and sometimes licks its own
butt. Though we hope Ceremony will have many more lives after this
one, it's a crazy world out there with hurricanes, tsunamis,
earthquakes, fires cause by flaming rodents, and various other
disasters that Pat Robertson thinks we deserve. Could this be the end
or the start of new era? Either way you'll want to be there.

For this event the cat's dragged in very special guest and founding
Night Shift member DJ KellyA to spin alongside veteran DJs Circuitry
and Hiem. Plus there will be a variety of audio / visual /
confectionary delights for all! Don't miss it!

Ceremony is held at The Upstage, 3609 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA
15213 every Saturday, 9pm - 2am. 18+ ($6) 21+ ($5).

http://ceremony.pghgoth.com

http://www.livejournal.com/community/pghgoth/

http://www.myspace.com/ceremonypghofficial