Soliciting bands for the future of The Insurrection

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 06:37:30 EST 2006

Greetings everyone~

  Some friends of mine made a recent post to  the PAdarkAlternative group, and it should be spread far and wide...  So, here it is.  (Sorry for any cross-posts.  And be sure to reply to  Peter, not to me =)

  ~darkFIN

  In PAdarkAlternative Y! group, Peter Buckland <sumofitsparts3[at]yahoo.com> wrote:

Greetings all,

We  are the proud promoters of a newly created monthly original music  venue, The Insurrection, that occurs on the last Saturday of every  month. It's hosted by The Brewery in State College, PA.

The  Insurrection wants you to send us your stuff.  We are looking for  original music (no cover bands please) that fulfills two requirements -  you play heavy and you play with passion. Metal. Goth. Industrial.  Hardcore. Punk. We are open for business and we want high quality music  that reaches into the viscera of every listener and makes them beg for  mercy as they feel the revelation that is your music.

Send inquiries to this email address:

sumofitsparts3 [at] yahoo [dot] com

...or, send a press or promotional kit to:
The Insurrection
616 School Street
Indiana, PA
15701