[Radio] Tonight in <( theAbyss )>...

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 08:43:53 EST 2006

Tune in to <( theAbyss )> with dj.darkFIN....

  During this evening's first hour, you'll hear a selection of five tracks from Recluse, the 2002 album by DIY darkambient artist requiem  (Butler, PA). You'll also hear some classics from Mentallo & the  Fixer and Cabaret Voltaire, as well as brand new material from Thou Shalt Not, Miller and Brighter Death Now.

    In the second hour of our show, we welcome back dj.Cogen of [DeusProject]promotions  (State College, PA). He'll be bringing you a range of dark electronic  dance beats, including hard ebm and rhythmic noise... and perhaps even  a smidge of synthpop  silliness, as he's sometimes prone to do--just a little taste of what's in store tomorrow night at {ca.thar.sis}.

  <(theAbyss)> airs Thursday nights from 7 to 9pm (UT -5:00) on The Lion 90.7fm
        (WKPS, State College) as part of the RPM electronic show.  You can hear live streams via our website (Lion-Radio.org), as well as check out recent playlists and links in the RPM section of our message board.

            Catch you on the dark side....
         ~darkFIN

  ps. Any PA electronic musicians who would like to have their music  featured on one of The Lion 90.7fm's nightly RPM programmes should send  info to:

  Lion-RPM [at] PSU.edu

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm