Ex-Voto seeks a show in Philadelphia

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Thu Jul 6 12:49:46 EDT 2006

Brian-

re Ex-Voto, and the confusion of Pgh with Phila (quite common!),

thanks for giving me the heads-up. that's exciting, they're a goth band
that's been around here but never came through here. something new for a change!
:)

should be no problem setting up a show for Ex-Voto around that time.
there are even already two shows set up around that time (both very compatible
with their audience) that they could jump on, thus doubling the size of the
potential number of people who would get to see them.

I've contacted Melissa, so we'll see what happens.

-MT