Ex-Voto seeks a show in Philadelphia

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 13:38:05 EDT 2006

wait, so they are coming to Pittsburgh then? I know them, they are friends with my husband back when we lived in NO. Last time I saw them was at a little bar in Metarie. funny you mention it, I was just at B%N reading Gothic Beauty and they had a CD review in the last issue.

manny at telerama.com wrote:
Brian-

re Ex-Voto, and the confusion of Pgh with Phila (quite common!),

thanks for giving me the heads-up. that's exciting, they're a goth band
that's been around here but never came through here. something new for a change!
:)

should be no problem setting up a show for Ex-Voto around that time.
there are even already two shows set up around that time (both very compatible
with their audience) that they could jump on, thus doubling the size of the
potential number of people who would get to see them.

I've contacted Melissa, so we'll see what happens.

-MT

 And travellers now within that valley,
 Through the red-litten windows, see
 Vast forms that move fantastically