Numan/Combichrist

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 15:54:01 EDT 2006

Damn, the tickets for this are expensive, starting out
at $41-$56 !!! When we saw Billy Idol with about 24
other bands last summer it wasn't even that much.
geez.

Either way, I'll be chillin' in Vegas when this show
occurs, but I did want to add that the HOB in
Cleveland is a decent venue. I saw VNV (don't laugh)
there last summer and the sound was superb. The only
place I can think of that would top it is the 930
club.

- t