Dick waving. (Re: Thanks for Rocking!)

the mighty spork bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:49:33 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Rixey" <arixey at gmail.com>
To: "Retard City USA" <pgh-goth-list at listless.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Dick waving. (Re: Thanks for Rocking!)

>A faux-hawk is a cantanekerous little brown bird that likes to try and
> thwart Foghorn Leghorn.
>
> It's also a hairstyle that manages to combine the "edginess" of a
> mohawk with the low class of a mullet and the stupidity of a rat tail.
> Short of carving "Vanilla Ice" into the back of one's head, it is the
> dumbest haircut ever.

Wow, people actually used to carv his name into the back of the hair?  I
just thought that was some evil joke someone came up with to scair children
before bed.

Sadly, my guess about the hair style was pretty close minus the rat tail.

I'm almost glad I have no fassion taste .. well, enough of one not to look
like a total social dwarf.

Rick