Dick waving. (Re: Thanks for Rocking!)

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:38:26 EDT 2006

On 6/1/06, Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's all about the faux-hawk here.

The hipster kids at the Beehive come in this pack of a dozen or so of
them at a time, all with dyed black spiky hair, jean jackets and tight
jeans (the jeans can be blue or black or army green), and some
emblematic t-shirt.  The communist cap is the only optional thing
between them.  This is also gender unbiased outfitting.

It's the most amazing thing to me to see the hipster clones.  I try to
remind myself that goths can be this bad..... but somehow this just
feels so much worse.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek