Thanks for Rocking!

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:25:47 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06, manny at telerama.com <manny at telerama.com> wrote:

> Whatever. If it had been a Jew trying to extort from Joe, I would have said
> "some fucking Jewbag looking for a quick buck."

Ugh, I CANNOT RESIST!  MY FINGERS ARE TYPING DESPITE MY BETTER JUDGEMENT!

Like, uhm, if you'd managed to take over being the venue, despite
being on the other side of town (ignoring the fight with Jeremy)?  I
mean, so Joe'd have lost most of his audience, seeing as how walking
three blocks is much easier than driving 3 miles (for those that can
drive), but he'd have saved $300, and you'd have made $200!

> Who cares. Semites can't be anti-Semites anyway.

Sure they can.  That's a line too often stated by assholes justifying
bad behaviour.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek